1. All clients are requested at arrive 10 minutes before their treatment time for completing clinic procedures.
2. Clients who are unable to keep their scheduled time are advised that it could incur a loss to their treatment time if the clinic needs to cater for the next appointment. The clinic will not be held responsible for cutting short of treatment time and the full cost of treatment will be payable.
3. Any client who arrives later than 20 minutes of their scheduled time should bear in mind that their appointment will be automatically cancelled.
4. The clinic operates a 48 hour cancellation policy. Any cancellations made less than 48 hours before the scheduled date will be listed in the Clinic Management System and the next booking will be strictly made only after prior payment for the treatment to be taken.
5. In the event of a client not turning up for the treatment this will be considered a non notified cancellation and a full payment for the treatment will be payable before any further bookings will be made.
6. Any walk in requests for consultation or appointments will be subject to availability. Clients are advised to make prior bookings to avoid disappointment.
7. All visitors to our premises are advised they are responsible for their own belongings. The clinic will not be held responsible for any losses incurred.
8. When visiting the clinic please be mindful of treatments in progress and keep noise levels down. Turn off mobile phones so that treatments are not disrupted or disturbed.
GIFT VOUCHER POLICY
1. Vouchers can be brought for a specific amount or for any set treatment.
2. All vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
3. If a gift voucher has expired the client can reactivate and extend the gift card for a period of 1 month at a cost of £10. This can be done for up to 3 months. If the gift voucher further expires beyond this time then the clinic will consider the voucher to be expired and it will no longer be valid.
4. Gift vouchers cannot be refunded.
5. If clinic prices change clients are not liable to pay any increase on their gift vouchers if they have been purchased for a specific treatment.
6. Gift vouchers are valid for set price treatments and are not redeemable against treatments on special offer or reduced price treatments
- Prices Not Listed